What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An easy way to speak Spanish
- Find out how to fast track Spanish by unlocking your untapped mental powers
- Discover the secrets to speaking real-world spanish in flowing sentences
- Know the words native speakers use for maximum communication
- Learn how to internalize 2 Spanish words in under a minute
- Learn any spanish word in as fast as a word
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Shortcut to Spanish scores 70.35/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.how-to-speak.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: how-to-speak.com you’ll also be taken through to how-to-speak.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)